5 life hacks for busy real estate agents
NEW YORK – May 12, 2017 – There are a number of practical life hacks that busy real estate agents can adopt. By simplifying repetitive tasks, it frees agents to focus on the bigger jobs at hand:
- They can use a multi-stop route planner on days when they have multiple house showings to map out their journey, saving both time and money
- Fridge with bad odors? Leave a jar of unopened plain oats inside to minimize offensive smells.
- Use a stapler clip remover to easily add or remove keys from a key ring. This can prevent finger injuries.
- Use a time-saving app like Rescue Time. It tracks the time spent on websites and can be a tool to help agents see where they might be wasting time online.
- A fitness workplace app can help agents get more active at work through in-chair stretches that keep stress off shoulders, spines and entire frames. The app recommends equipment-free exercises, diet tips and even posture reminders.
Source: RealtyBizNews (05/04/17) Shepardson, Ben
© Copyright 2017 INFORMATION INC., Bethesda, MD (301) 215-4688